As an expanding team of dynamic individuals, we are looking for like-minded people to join us.
If you’re looking for a flexible, no corporate-BS environment to grow and really make an impact, you may submit your application to one of our positions below.
1. Gather design requirements from clients via virtual call.
2. Prepare Proposals (Layout, Moodboard, 3D Renders, Plans) etc based on requirements.
3. Plans will be given to contractors to follow and commence work.
4. Full Time Position, 8 Hours Day, GMT+8, 5.5 Work Week,
1. Interior Design/Architectural Graduate
2. Min 3 – 5 Years Interior Design Working Experience
3. Proficient in English (Speaking & Writing)
4. High Speed & Stable internet
5. PC Setup competent for high quality and fast rendering
6. Good understanding of interior fit out and process/steps of renovation works.
7. Attention to detail
8. Strong Residential Interior Design Portfolio
1. Singapore Based
2. Interior Design (non-construction based, only interior renovation works)
3. 100% English Speaking Clients
4. 90% Residential Projects, 10% Commercial & others.
5. You will be working under a team leader as his assistant first.
6. Software used: Enscape, Sketchup, 3D Max AutoCad
- Coordination & Scheduling of on-site projects
- Solve On-site Issues and report to designer in charge
- Checking and monitoring of work and site progress according to schedules
- Coordinate with designers, contractors and vendors
- Able to read detail and elevation plan
- Liaising with contractors on modification, defects, changes and others.
- Well-versed with the procedure of renovation and construction
- Thorough knowledge in rebar and bar bending works
- Min 5 years experience in residential (condo & landed), commercial, A&A works.
- Strong technical knowledge and problem solving skills.
- Class 3 driving license & own transportation
This will be a hands-on position that involves the combination of sales, back-end operations, customer engagements either face-to-face, over the phone or online and administrative tasks ensures an always diverse and interesting portfolio of tasks.
• Keep track of new & existing leads in master file
• Manage, prepare, monitor and update Project Files
• Entering bills from Supplier and preparing cheque for payment
• Basic service support of existing clientele
• Supporting operations management
• Involvement in marketing, financial, and operations projects & campaigns
• Represent the company as the HQ between multiple parties and making arrangements
• Other adhoc duties if required
• Excellent command of English, written and oral
• Comfortable working with number
• Accounting background/experience
• Attention to detail with regards to entering, tracking and reviewing numbers
•Able to work independently
• Organised, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
• Express strong willingness to learn
• Appreciates open communication
• Strong computer and internet research skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule