As an expanding team of dynamic individuals, we are looking for like-minded people to join us.
If you’re looking for a flexible, no corporate-BS environment to grow and really make an impact, you may submit your application to one of our positions below.
We are only looking for sales interior designers, meaning you are to contact leads, prepare quotations using excel, schedule work for job sites, communicate with subcontractors and advise our clients on their renovation works.
If you are looking for a company that does not have an issue with subcontractors with prompt payment to the stakeholders, we would like to meet you.
We have a stable and rock-solid team of subcontractors to assist in completing your projects to minimize complaints and defects to rectify.
We have sufficient manpower during this covid period.
All our leads are generated in-house and not shared with any other companies. With our branding, they are sincere clients which we want to assist and help to build their dream project. We have a large volume of leads despite the covid period.
In-House Drafter to prepare 2D & 3D to assist you in presentation to clients = increased closure rate.
- Please apply only if you are looking to earn minimally $5000 per month at our company, following our company brand image and vision.
- Please submit your design portfolio, completed works & reviews from your past clients.
- Min Diploma in Interior Design/related course, or
- Min 1 year experience in design/interior field
- Welcome fresh graduate
- Video production process including storyboarding, filming and post-editing
- Create video content for promotional social videos
- Create targeted video content for various social media channels including Facebook, Instagram
- Familiarity in social media tools (e.g. Instagram, Facebook), format and style
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work, meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Experience with lighting and shooting on DSLRs and other HD cameras
- Manage from strategising to shooting videos and photoshoots
- Proficiency in video editing software, e.g. Final Cut Pro, AE, Premiere, Audition, Photoshop / Illustrator
- A resourceful self-starter with a keen eye for detail
- Experience in designing marketing collaterals
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- A strong portfolio and positive attitude are more important to us than experience – we’d love to see your work
- Own your own equipment
Applications without portfolios will not be considered
- Coordination & Scheduling of on-site projects
- Solve On-site Issues and report to designer in charge
- Checking and monitoring of work and site progress according to schedules
- Coordinate with designers, contractors and vendors
- Able to read detail and elevation plan
- Liaising with contractors on modification, defects, changes and others.
- Well-versed with the procedure of renovation and construction
- Thorough knowledge in rebar and bar bending works
- Min 5 years experience in residential (condo & landed), commercial, A&A works.
- Strong technical knowledge and problem solving skills.
- Class 3 driving license & own transportation
This will be a hands-on position that involves the combination of sales, back-end operations, customer engagements either face-to-face, over the phone or online and administrative tasks ensures an always diverse and interesting portfolio of tasks.
• Keep track of new & existing leads in master file
• Manage, prepare, monitor and update Project Files
• Entering bills from Supplier and preparing cheque for payment
• Basic service support of existing clientele
• Supporting operations management
• Involvement in marketing, financial, and operations projects & campaigns
• Represent the company as the HQ between multiple parties and making arrangements
• Other adhoc duties if required
• Excellent command of English, written and oral
• Comfortable working with number
• Accounting background/experience
• Attention to detail with regards to entering, tracking and reviewing numbers
•Able to work independently
• Organised, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
• Express strong willingness to learn
• Appreciates open communication
• Strong computer and internet research skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule
• Young & vibrate working environment
• Variety of tasks ensures non-repetitive mundane work
• Training provided
• We adopt an open-door, open communication culture which purpose is to encourage support from team members
• OXLEY BIZHUB, UBI ROAD 1, Blk 69 #06-20 S739173
•7 min from Tai Seng MRT