You probably have heard about the delayed May & Aug BTO Launch. This is the perfect chance for you to gear up for it if you have your eye on some of the project! We have some info and tips just for you to get up to speed.
Entirely clueless on how to BTO? Follow these 7 simple steps to secure one!
- Location – We’ve got you covered! Check out these articles on the upcoming BTO Launches – May & Aug 2020. You can also find out more about the forecasted pricing and estimated monthly cash payment here.
- Eligibility – Check your eligibility to apply for the BTO here
- Balloting – Don’t miss this, it will be open (https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/residential/buying-a-flat/new/bto-sbf) for only 1 week! You can also sign up to get the latest alerts on the sales via HDB eAlert Service. Also, note that you will have to pay $10 to submit an application.
- Application Status – Results for your application would be out in about 1.5 months after submission. Don’t forget to check it here.
- Book BTO Flat – Upon your successful application, you will be invited for an appointment 1-2 weeks later to book a flat. An option fee is necessary. Also, not to forget your documents for loan, there are essentials!
- Sign Lease Agreement – Submit a Letter of Offer and make your down-payment (including legal and stamp duty fees). You can check the cost here.
- Collect Your Keys – Your very last step! Upon completion of the flat, it’s time for your keys collection and the house is yours!
You can check here to see the documents you need to prep from Step 5 to 7.
Completed the steps above? It’s never too early to find some design inspirations for your future home here.Or simply get a head start by looking for an Interior Designer to do up your future home!
Best quality of materials or workmanship, complimentary 2D & 3D layout planning? With over 40 years of experience being in the carpentry business, By Design is here to listen to your needs to make your dream home come true.